Shimla Manali Tour
Himachal Pradesh, also known as the Devbhumi or “Land of the Gods”, is an Indian hill state. It lies in the north-west region of the western Himalayas. It is bordered by the Tibetan plateau, Jammu-and Kashmir, and the Punjab to its west. The state is unique in its topographic diversity and stunning natural beauty. There are vast areas of Trans-Himalayan desert at high altitudes and dense green deodar forest, as well as apple orchards and cultivated terraces. You can also find snow-capped mountains high up in the Himalayas, as well snow-fed lakes, and gushing streams.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
On arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by car to Shimla. On arrival at Shimla by evening, check in hotel. Evening free to visit Mall Road after refreshment. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
After breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak ride and one can see the endless himalayan panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla Mosques built in (1830), Vice Regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), the gaiety theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), the grind lays bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville grind lay, the scandal point and the famous shopping plaza of the north the Mall. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel. (Advance Study, Sankat Mochan Temple, Vaishno Devi Gufa, Himalayan Bird Park and by Walk Mall Road).
Day 03: Shimla – Manali
Morning after getting fresh take your breakfast at then at 08:00am drive for Manali which is a important hill station and tourist destination of India, Manali offers much in terms of natural beauty such as panoramic views of the surrounding snow-capped mountains, flower gardens and orchards with green & red apples etc. On the way visit Pandoh Dam which was completed in 1977 and its primary purpose is hydroelectric power generation, Hanogi Mata temple which is a popular temple attraction. Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu is also a famous temple which is dedicated to Hindu goddess Vaishno Devi. On arrival at Manali check in to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Day 04: Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali
After Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion to snow Point visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Sollang valley and Rohtang Pass (Tourist Spot in Himalaya having Snow all 12 months). Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – The Gateway to Lahaul-Spiti Valley. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to Snow Point or Solang Valley. Evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for Manali sightseeing visiting Hadimba Devi temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth Temple, Club House, Van Vihar and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free to visit Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Chandigarh
Morning after getting fresh take breakfast and then checkout from hotel and drive to Chandigarh which is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Punjab and Haryana. The name is derived from an ancient temple called Chandi Mandir, devoted to the Hindu goddess Chandi, in the city. On arrival at Chandigarh check in to your hotel and drive to explore Chandigarh visit rock garden and rose garden which is an epitome of creativity and innovation. It is a unique garden that consists of various art objects. But the best part about the rock garden is that each of its artwork has been made by using industrial & urban waste, Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. After that return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- 05 Nights and 07 Days stay in respective room for a couple
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Morning Tea
- Breakfast and Dinner in Hotels
- 01 Session of Candle Light Dinner
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Child below 5 Yrs Complimentary Sharing with Parents
- Pick Up and Drop from Delhi Railway Station / Airport
- All Land Transfer and Sightseeing by AC Car as Per Itinerary
- Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges and Permit Charges
- All applicable Taxes.
- The package cost does not include any airfare and train fare
- Entrance fees, guide charges and travel insurance
- Snow vehicle fare, if road is block due to snow
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage and political disturbances (strikes) etc. To be borne by the guest
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Terms & Conditions
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rule
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotels option of similar category will be arranged
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost or any other increase of government taxes
- All our packages are based on Night basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us
- 20% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 7 Days Of The Travelling Date
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 04 Days Of The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellations Before 02 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Deducted